Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin carving!






I LOVE pumpkin's even if they're small .....Anywho I use to have a really small pumpkin in Utah, boy was it small! This was my first time carving a pumpkin. But we have to keep it inside so that the cats won't eat it. I named the pumpkin Jack just like the pumpkin off of "Scooby-Doo and the Goblin King"! It's a really good show! Here are some pictures that my mom took while Daddy and I carved the pumpkin. Well bye! I think I'm gonna be sick, it stinks and the guts are gross.

And the finished product! Isn't it cute!! Yes, that's me in my pajamas. It was after church and I didn't want to get dressed again just to change in a couple of hours into my pjs.

Trick O’Treater Spinning 3D Jack-o-Lantern Black Kitty Witch Haunted House Black Cat These are cute smileys my mom found for me. Aren't they fun!?Toilet Paper HouseNo Treats? Than you get the Tricks!! Haunted House Hay Ride Now do you see why I don't like corn mazes?





No comments: